Editura NICULESCU utilizează fişiere de tip cookie pentru a personaliza și îmbunătăți experiența dumneavoastră pe site-ul nostru. Înainte de a continua navigarea pe acest site, vă rugăm să alocaţi timpul necesar pentru a citi și înțelege conținutul paginilor: Politica de utilizare Cookie-uri și Prelucrarea datelor cu caracter personal, actualizate conform Regulamentului european de protecţia datelor cu caracter personal (GDPR). Prin continuarea navigării pe website-ul nostru confirmaţi acceptarea utilizării fişierelor de tip cookie conform celor specificate în Politica de utilizare Cookie-uri. Nu uitaţi, totuși, că puteţi modifica în orice moment setările acestor fişiere cookie urmând instrucțiunile din Politica de utilizare Cookie-uri.
Insight Pre-Intermediate Student's Book- REDUCERE 35%
Data livrare: 16-11-2019
The insight Student's Book is a core component of the course, providing everything your students need to engage with their language learning in the classroom.
The interesting and thought-provoking topics in the Student's Book are based on actual facts and real-life events that students can find out more about at home.
The lively and attractive design combined with cutting edge content and integrated video and audio material will appeal to digital, media aware and tech-savvy teenagers.
Vocabulary is widely explored through the coherent and systematic vocabulary syllabus, the Vocabulary insight pages, and the ten-page Vocabulary bank.
Strategy boxes in every unit help students gradually develop their skills by working on specific aspects of grammar and vocabulary in each unit, e.g. identifying paraphrase, taking notes, and writing opening sentences.
- Ten topic based units divided into five clear sections (A-E) that logically follow on from one another
- Sections A-E within each unit are: Reading and Vocabulary, Grammar and Listening, Listening, Speaking and Vocabulary, Culture, Vocabulary and Grammar, Writing
- Vocabulary insight pages at the end of every unit develop a deeper awareness of how language works and build students' dictionary skills
- Every unit includes a writing strategy and either a listening or reading strategy that develop students' skills and help them become more confident and autonomous learners. Strategies are practiced through a number of activities, so students can immediately apply the skills they have learnt
- Unit Reviews appear in every unit and test all the grammar and vocabulary points covered during the unit
- Each level of the Student's Book contains five Cumulative Reviews (found after every two units) which review all the language taught up to that point through a series of skills-based activities
- Ten page Vocabulary bank section with twenty additional topic-based vocabulary sets
- Plenty of speaking practice in lessons which encourage students to express their own ideas and reflect on the topics they are learning about
- Writing Guide in every unit supports students through the process of planning, writing and checking their own work
- Culture pages in every unit and related video available on DVD, the Classroom Presentation Tool or the Workbook with Online Practice and the Online Workbook Plus will broaden your students' understanding and knowledge of the customs, traditions, and history of English-speaking countries