Editura NICULESCU utilizează fişiere de tip cookie pentru a personaliza și îmbunătăți experiența dumneavoastră pe site-ul nostru. Înainte de a continua navigarea pe acest site, vă rugăm să alocaţi timpul necesar pentru a citi și înțelege conținutul paginilor: Politica de utilizare Cookie-uri și Prelucrarea datelor cu caracter personal, actualizate conform Regulamentului european de protecţia datelor cu caracter personal (GDPR). Prin continuarea navigării pe website-ul nostru confirmaţi acceptarea utilizării fişierelor de tip cookie conform celor specificate în Politica de utilizare Cookie-uri. Nu uitaţi, totuși, că puteţi modifica în orice moment setările acestor fişiere cookie urmând instrucțiunile din Politica de utilizare Cookie-uri.
Insight Pre-Intermediate Workbook- REDUCERE 35%
Data livrare: 07-06-2020
The Workbook supports the lessons in the Student's Book with extra exercises for every lesson, a unit-by-unit wordlist with dictionary-style definitions, and a grammar reference and practice section which is linked to the grammar lessons in the Student's book.
The Workbook also contains optional extra lessons and activities in the form of the Literature insight bank which will introduce your students to classic pieces of English Literature.
The Exam insight sections offer preparation and practice for school leaving exams and the Workbook also contains a twenty page grammar and reference section that contains comprehensive grammar explanations and further practice.
- Closely matches the Student's Book layout with one each page corresponding to a spread in the Student's Book
- Contains grammar, vocabulary and skills activities which practice and reinforce language covered in the Student's Book
- Listening tracks available to download from the Student's site
- Workbooks include two five-page Literature insight lessons for each level offering ready-made extra lessons which introduce students to classic pieces of English literature and encourage reading for pleasure
- Five three-page Exam insight sections in the Workbook prepare students for common exam tasks, practicing the use of English, reading, listening, speaking and writing
- Exam strategies in the Workbook show students how to deal with typical exam tasks such as multiple choice, true/false, matching headings to paragraphs etc
- Extra support and practice of the grammar from the Student's Book in the Grammar reference section which contains comprehensive explanations of key grammar points
- A unit-by-unit wordlists with dictionary style definitions give students more information about core vocabulary
- Progress checks after every unit, with self-evaluation feature to encourage students to reflect on and monitor their progress
- Workbooks are available in a variety of formats, print and online