Editura NICULESCU utilizează fişiere de tip cookie pentru a personaliza și îmbunătăți experiența dumneavoastră pe site-ul nostru. Înainte de a continua navigarea pe acest site, vă rugăm să alocaţi timpul necesar pentru a citi și înțelege conținutul paginilor: Politica de utilizare Cookie-uri și Prelucrarea datelor cu caracter personal, actualizate conform Regulamentului european de protecţia datelor cu caracter personal (GDPR). Prin continuarea navigării pe website-ul nostru confirmaţi acceptarea utilizării fişierelor de tip cookie conform celor specificate în Politica de utilizare Cookie-uri. Nu uitaţi, totuși, că puteţi modifica în orice moment setările acestor fişiere cookie urmând instrucțiunile din Politica de utilizare Cookie-uri.
First Explorers Level 2 Class Book- REDUCERE 35%
Data livrare: 16-11-2019
Explorers provides a wide range of components to support teachers and students on their journey of discovery. By using real-world content to introduce language, Explorers invites comparisons with students' own experiences, and encourages broader educational values.
Explorers takes children on a journey of discovery and development.
Their journey of discovery explores the real world – How?
- 'Let's Explore' sections follow the experiences of a group of British children as they explore their world, visiting locations and interacting with people around them. DVD clips support these lessons and bring the language dialogue to life.
- Exploration of subject areas in the CLIL sections engage students with the topic of the unit. Lessons are introduced with unique cross-curricular flashcards and are supported with DVD clips.
- Exploration of other cultures through Reading texts and Festival sections help pupils learn about children in other countries.
The journey of development fosters values and strategies children need to improve their learning- How?
Explorers encourages personal values and educates the whole child. Pupils learn how good explorers are good friends, help others, care for animals, look after the environment and raise money for charity.
Explorers also helps pupils become better learners. Every unit ends with self-evaluation, encouraging independent learning.
Explorers motivates learners by taking into account different types of learners with different abilities and different tastes. The wealth of resources and the variety of activities guarantees they will find something they like and that will help them learn.
- Six pages of reinforcement per core unit
- Gradual reading and writing practice to complement the Class Book
- Self-evaluation with a 'Learn to learn' emphasis
- Follow-up to the cross-curricular, story, Alphabet and Easter lessons
|Autor(i)||Charlotte Covill, Mary Charrington, Paul Shipton|