Editura NICULESCU utilizează fişiere de tip cookie pentru a personaliza și îmbunătăți experiența dumneavoastră pe site-ul nostru. Înainte de a continua navigarea pe acest site, vă rugăm să alocaţi timpul necesar pentru a citi și înțelege conținutul paginilor: Politica de utilizare Cookie-uri și Prelucrarea datelor cu caracter personal, actualizate conform Regulamentului european de protecţia datelor cu caracter personal (GDPR). Prin continuarea navigării pe website-ul nostru confirmaţi acceptarea utilizării fişierelor de tip cookie conform celor specificate în Politica de utilizare Cookie-uri. Nu uitaţi, totuși, că puteţi modifica în orice moment setările acestor fişiere cookie urmând instrucțiunile din Politica de utilizare Cookie-uri.
Solutions 3E Elementary Student's Book and Online Practice Pack
Data livrare: 10-12-2023
With 100% new content, the third edition of Oxford's best-selling secondary course offers the tried and trusted Solutions methodology alongside fresh and diverse material that will spark your students' interest and drive them to succeed.
The Student's Book and Online Practice can be used alongside each other to keep students of all abilities fully engaged and motivated.
The Solutions Student's Book is packed full of interesting content. Each unit consists of eight lessons, all of which focus on a particular skill, including vocabulary, grammar, reading, speaking, and writing.
The Online Practice component of Solutions offers an array of digital resources; videos, vlogs and interactive elements in order to bring the topics to life. Students can gain instant feedback and marking in order to track their progress and can use the online element in the classroom or on the move.
- Student Book: Specific listening and word skills lessons, to help develop well-rounded, confident communicators.
- Student Book: Additional resources, including exam skills trainer sections and extra speaking practice help consolidate what students have covered in the lessons.
- Student Book: Exam skills trainer sections prepare students for typical school-leaving/Cambridge tasks, and provide them with the language, strategies, and exam skills they need to achieve success
- Student Book: Culture Bank includes 9 ready-to-use culture lessons linked to the topic and language of the main units, providing extra reading and listening practice
- Online Practice: A particular focus on more in-depth practice of grammar, vocabulary, reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills.
- Online Practice: Media-rich content (vox pops, vlogs, grammar animations) with interesting and engaging topics and texts.
- Online Practice: Automatic marking with instant feedback, and progress tracked in the gradebook to save time.
- Online Practice: Content aligned to the CEFR and the Solutions syllabus which complements and extends the contents of the book.
|Autor(i)||Paul A Davies, Tim Falla|